Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ruff around the SPANX

Chubby ladies have it ruff! I guess we choose to have it a little ruff by some of the decisions we make. For example we love to swing by Jack and the Box on the way home from a long night of dancing and eat what we call "double dinner".Every action has risks. The risk I am speaking of has been discussed on Oprah and can get a little expensive at times. The risk is the purchase of SPANX. You know a chubby girl has to try to control her muffin top when braking it down on the dance floor.For those who do not know what spanks are let me explain. The best way to describe spanks are control pantie hose for the whole body. The key word is control and whole body.

Chubby girls have it ruff, Spanx are no joke. The struggle of spanx begins at the time of purchase. Who wants to be seen purchasing spanx? That's like walking around the mall after purchasing something from Torrid or Lane Bryant saying... yeah I shopped at the fat girl store. I have shopped at Torrid once and even purchased something. When the sales department lady pulled out the bright pink bag that displayed TORRID I freaked out. I thought to myself how the hell am I suppose to get out of the mall while being displayed as a chubby girl. She handed me my bag I looked at my exit and bolted. Next thing you know I burned a few extra calories while breathing heavy in my Jeep. Like I said chubby girls have it ruff.

Now back to the struggles of wearing spanx. You have finally purchase your spanx after viewing the size chart (which is always an uplifting experience). When you first purchase your first spanx you try to hide it from the world. After a while you tend to forget that you are wearing them and become one, which is not always a good thing. Putting on spanx becomes a team effort at times. When you first look at the spanks you just purchased you think to yourself how am I suppose to get all of this in something like that.

The first task is to sit down. Then you step into your spanx and begin to fear the worse. You wiggle around and start to tuck and pull and wonder if the size is too small. The spanx have reached just below your muffin top now. This is where you take a little time out and breathe. Now you are standing up. The wiggle and jiggle gets a little more aggressive. Then the final phase to putting on spanx is I scream KIMBERLI COME HELP ME WITH MY SPANX! That's right time t0 enforce the team effort. I brace myself when she gets a hold of my spanks. She grabs the spanks from the back side. She pulls and tucks the spanks under my bra for that added support. Now I am armed and ready to put on the rest of my clothes.

Chubby girls have it ruff. You would think after experiencing something like putting on spanx the chubby girls would bi-pass the double dinners. But that is not the case. It is because of the spanks we continue to eat drink and be merry. We are just a little confined doing it now. How I love my spanx!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFnwWUHvFc0




No comments:

Post a Comment