Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 2 Fat Smash

Day one down and day two to talk about. My Tuesday schedule is crazy. Let me break it down for you before I talk about day two. I work like everyone else out there (well almost everyone economy sucks). I wake up around 5:45 AM which is very difficult for me. I arrive at work at 7:00Am and work till 4:00PM. I have school from 6:00Pm till 10:00PM. That gives me about 2 hours to choose to workout or prepare my snacks and diner.

When I woke up this morning I could barley move from the workout with @408down on Day 1 of Fat Smash. It feels good in a bad way though. When I left work I had only eaten a little of 400 calories for the day and stuck with the correct foods (fruits, veggies, oatmeal and water). I log all my food intake and exercise I did that day at www.livestrong.com. This was recommended by @408down. In ways I wish she was an application I could download on my G1 Phone. If she was an application the name would be the little Asian application.

The two hours that I had available (hour for travel home and travel to school) I chose to prepare a small diner and snack for school. Eating to maintain my metabolism is my priority and I will use my Tuesday as my rest day. I needed it after yesterdays workout.

Day 2, I feel great though. I am on a schedule and trying to show consistency. That is the hardest thing about diets. Whelp day 2 is almost complete. Looking forward to @408down picking me up tomorrow for another great day at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment