Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 9 + a few Days LOL

OK, so I am a failure when it came to blogging 9 days in a row. But I actually stuck with my diet for the 9 days. Lost 4 pounds and an inch around my waist, hips, thighs, arms and lost 2 1/2 inches around my chest. Most girls would gasp...but if you saw my chest... then you would know I have a few inches to spare.

I really thought I was going to blog 9 days in a row about my diet. Well the reason that did not work is because it is boring! I hate being on a diet let alone talking about it all day long. I would rather write about foods I can't eat and at least fantasize about eating them. So no more blogging about the same subject. With that said I am still staying focused on my diet. Over all goal is 50 pounds before Jamaica. Until next blog...

Sharee

No comments:

Post a Comment