Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 3 and 4 Fat Smash

Day 3 and 4, yes that means I missed my blog entry yesterday. How do people do the 30 day blog challenges? Talk about commitment I have a hard enough time committing to my new "way of life". Although I missed my day 3 blog I continued to stay focused on diet and exercise program.

After a stressful day at work @408down and I headed to LVAC. We completed 45 minutes of cardio and an intense ab workout. This is my 2nd day at the gym this week and @408downs 3rd. Thank goodness we go together it adds that extra support that I need. Thank goodness for @408down!

I stayed under my 1200 calories for the day easily. My sister Shaila had an event at the Red Rock last night. We dressed as if we were B-Boys about to battle on the dance floor(I will add a picture once I load to computer). That part was easy. The hard part was staying there till 1:00AM on water. I can handle no alcohol but no REDBULL, you lost your mind! It took everything in me to stay and watch the B-Boy challenge and see super crew perform.

That leads to day 4. Day 4 started off waking up late and @408down having to wait an extra 5 minutes when picking me up. That is no good! Day 4 will be an evening at the gym and wrapping the day up with dinner and So You Think You Can Dance. Each day has been a challenge, but what is the point of life if you are not challenged.

No comments:

Post a Comment