Thursday, February 12, 2009

J-E-L-L-O

J-E-L-L-O, not the Bill Crosby happy jello. I am talking about the wiggle jiggle jello that has been attached to my body for the past 3 years. Oh yeah that J-E-L-L-O! Today was my first day with my personal trainer DJ at LVAC. He was there to witness my jello in motion baby! Oh yeah, now that is hot...like red jello hot! I am your typical women who has a new diet every other week but instead of losing weight I end up gaining in the long run. That's the problem with all these diets. I keep looking for the short cuts and avoid the hard work and dedication it actually takes to lose weight.

My first set of lunges were okay. Each step was like learning how to ride a bike again. That's right... this is what it feels like. Then I think why the hell would anyone put themselves through this then the jello image came back to my mind. You know the image I'm talking about right. For example your doing a jump jack and you stop but her body still does the wiggle and jiggle jello move. That motivated me to finish the second set of lunges then the third.

Well this sexy bowl of jello is excited to move toward hard work and dedication. That's right inbetween school and work will be my only man in my life called GYM. Well I guess two men GYM and DJ. Dang I am good! So JELLO I love you but you G-O-T-T-A go.

2 comments:

  1. If you never lost a pound, you'd still be one of the most beautiful women I know.

    ReplyDelete