Friday, February 13, 2009

People and Airport

I am unsure why I am enjoying waiting for my 9:15 flight to Portland Oregon so much. My co worker 408 Down dropped me off around 4:45PM and I have enjoyed every minute of every second of it. I think this has become my new hobby. Airport + Vegas + people to me is better than watching the Grammy awards or a movie. People should just pay the parking fee and sit down and be entertained.

As I sit sipping my $10.00 airport Starbucks coffee (like purchasing a small bag of popcorn and a cup of ice at a movie theater) I start to notice a certain color of people. I'm not talking black or white people. I am noticing the color orange. This color of orange comes in so many differnt colors and sizes and sad to say but gender.


There is always that one girl or guy out of the bunch that seems to have that glowing orange tan thing going on. Teeth so white and skin so orange if the airport would have a blackout they would use these girls or guys to help guide airplanes in to land. The groups of girls seem so excited to be inVegas. Some already have their "I'm in Vegas outfit". I am unsure why these bright orange people tend to think it is so cool to wear the same outfit that you find in a strip club. Don't tourist know they get paid to wear those outfits? Poor little orange wannabe strippers.

As I sit her at the airport I remember the good times when we use to just look for the mullets. Now we are able to choose differnt categorizes. Life it so great and entertaining who needs cable now a days. Save some money and turn off your cable. Entertain yourself by joining me at the airport... it's worth the $10 Starbucks coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment