Sunday, January 11, 2009

Las Vegas hosts many conventions throughout the year. Today I had the privilege to attend Affiliate Summit Las Vegas for the second year in a row. Last year I only went for a day and it was mainly a social event. This year we have a booth and plan on networking and getting the desired face time with our current clients.

I would assume that conventions are a tool in which our company can obtain possible new ways of revenue and new contacts. But we have to realize we live in Las Vegas. I couldn't help overhearing about all the after parties and the late nights already taking place. I am very interested to see how the convention is going to turn out for me, being a rookie and all.

As I walked around the "meet market" with my project manger and operational manager I soaked in how they spoke to other attendees. I was fascinated on how my project manager was so witty and confident. She had this swagger that could not be resisted by male and females.

I will post another blog regarding the outcome of my Affiliate Summit experience. I hope to gain a better client relationship with my current clients and establish new clients.

Sharee Macy

No comments:

Post a Comment